Fla Bar Board Cert Logo white

Contact Us

Schedule your personal and confidential consultation with a Florida Bar Board Certified Immigration Lawyer.

Become a US Citizen

Our attorneys have helped thousands achieve their American Dream.

Why Hire a Board Certified Immigration Lawyer?

We possess special knowledge and skills, character, and a reputation for professionalism.

Meet Our Board Certified Partners

Evan Shane, Esq.


Evan Shane is President of the American Immigration Lawyers Association South Florida chapter.  He was named a Rising Star by Florida Super Lawyers, which recognizes attorneys 40 or younger.  Less than 2.5% of Florida attorneys are selected as Rising Stars.  Mr. Shane was also selected for the Florida's Legal Elite: Up & Comers 2010 list by Florida Trend.

Michael Shane, Esq


Michael Shane has been named a Florida Super Lawyer for the last 6 years in the practice area of Immigration.  Only the top 5% of all lawyers in the state of Florida are named Super Lawyers.  Michael Shane was also selected by his peers for inclusion in the 25th anniversary edition of The Best Lawyers in America in the specialty of Immigration Law.

Jeffery N. Brauwerman, Esq.


Jeffrey N. Brauwerman, Board Certified by the Florida Bar in Immigration and Nationality law, is the only attorney in the United States who has served as a United States Immigration Judge, Regional Counsel (Southern Region)  and a Chief  Legal Officer of the legacy Immigration and Naturalization Service (USCIS, USICE, USCBP) for a District of the INS.

Search our archive of over 200 immigration articles, questions & answers, and other resources.

Our Credentials

  • bar_logo
  • Screen Shot 2015-01-28 at 6.53.45 AM
  • featured-small

Latest News  

What is an L-1A Visa?

What is an L-1A Visa?

by Evan Shane, Esq.  Comments (0)
A L-1A nonimmigrant has some very strict legal requirements. Namely, the intracompany transferee must establish that within the three years preceding the application for admission, s/he was employed abroad continuously for one year by a...
What is a B-2 Travel Visa?

What is a B-2 Travel Visa?

by Evan Shane, Esq.  Comments (0)
A B-2 nonimmigrant visa is for persons who want to temporarily visit the United States for pleasure. This visa is commonly known as a “tourist visa”. The B-2 visa is commonly used by tourists, persons...

Client Feedback  

Mr. Evan Shane is confident, easy going, and knowledgeable in his field of work. Thanks to him, I am a US citizen.


I had the best experience throughout my citizenship process. Mr. Shane was very knowledgeable and the process ran smoothly.
Such a Good Experience