Lawyers for Family-Based Immigration Cases

Is your family trying to join you in the United States? Assisting your loved ones in gaining the right approvals to enter the country can be a challenge. You may not understand what papers to fill out or where you need to turn them in. Get help by contacting an attorney for family immigration.

The Florida Bar Board Certified immigration attorneys at Shane, Shane and Brauwerman have handled thousands of family immigration cases. Obtaining a green card through marriage, a parent, an adult child, or a sibling can be a difficult path and we are here to help you. If you have a conditional green card, we can assist you with the removal of the conditions from the green card. We represent persons who are located all over the United States and all over the world. We regularly represent our clients not only at our local United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) offices, but across the country. Additionally, we regularly represent clients at U.S. Embassies and Consulates around the world for those who have family members living abroad.


Consult a Family Lawyer for Immigration Who Specializes in Marriage

People from outside the United States can secure a green card by marrying a United States citizen. The process is not as simple as tossing the bouquet and grabbing your green card, though. You will need to complete several steps to satisfy the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

In addition to filling out paperwork, you will have to sit for an interview with USCIS. A marriage immigration attorney can help you and your spouse navigate through this process. We oversee the completion of your paperwork, make sure you send it in on time and prepare you for your interview, and attend the interview.

Immigration for Brothers, Sisters or a Child

Being away from your family is one of the most stressful parts of immigrating to a new country. Many families dream of the day they can reunite with their loved ones, and they work hard to secure their entry to the United States. You must go through the proper channels to obtain this legal status, and it is vital to achieve all the legal steps in the right order and with the appropriate paperwork.

If you are a U.S. citizen, you can petition to have your children of any age, as well as their spouses and their children, join you in this country. Permanent residents with green cards can petition for unmarried children of any age to join them, but they cannot include married children or those children’s spouses on their application.

Hoping to help your siblings enter the United States? Only U.S. citizens ages 21 and over can do this. Green card holders are not eligible to bring siblings over from their home country.  This category has a very long wait.

To petition for a child or sibling to join you, you need to provide the documentation requested by USCIS. The agency follows strict procedures for these cases, and you must understand factors such as who is considered a child in the immigration process, when your child can arrive and whether your adopted or half-siblings qualify. An experienced immigration attorney can advise you on all of this, as well as appeal your petition if you get denied.

Contact Shane Law Today for Assistance with Your Family Immigration Case

The lawyers at Shane, Shane and Brauwerman can advise you on any family immigration case. We have helped people reunite with their children and siblings by steering them through the process and using the best strategies to secure the green cards they have dreamed about. Contact us today to discuss your case.

Schedule a Consultation Today

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Location

Reason for Inquiry

Are you a robot?